Monday, May 14, 2007

bad..bad...

it's been a crazeeee week.
fell sick with stomach flu. fever shot up like up to 38.6. scary. >.<
it didn't help that i had napfa 5 items test the day before. so body was aching bad.
missed 2 days of sch! so relaxing. haha. but then went back on fri and got piled with friends' notes to copy answers from!


so fri. went to cut my hair after school. and right after that went to get lunch and guess who i saw!! ___________. so ugh. it's like so suay la. go out with ann, go eat on sun, now, go out myself also!! argh. but good thing the haircut cause me to look kind of unrecognizable with my hair falling all over my face. yay. lol.


so then got ready to leave for performance rehearsal. so proud of myself. i found my way to VCH! actually was quite easy la. after looking at maps and books, that is. this is what happens when u travel by car too often. you end up knowing only routes that only cars can take. and places for cheap parking too! haha. essential for future. heh. the first thing i'll do when i turn 21 - get my driver's licence! yes! the 2nd thing would be to own a car. ((:


okay. anyway. rehearsal. was weird. but fun in a way. i guess my teacher was stressed. tt's why he kept losing it at the slightest mistake we made. nvm. i'll forgive the old guy. he's nice. haha.


least did i expect my aunts and grandma and my little cousin to come down support me together with my parents and sis. lol. ticket price was like 15 bucks and still they wanted to come?? my gosh. haha. was the concert was like some chinese mothers' day choir thingy. so EVERYTHING was presented in excellent mandarin which left me confused and blur. lol. but the choir was power. somemore all old aunties and uncles eh. super. i think i've lost my stage fright thingy. numbed after performing so many times in front of hundreds. so it was kind of fun. i was still sweating though, but that's cos of the stupid spotlight which just had to be directly behind me. soHOT~! and it din help that i was wearing a long-sleeved shirt. hmph. so unglam la. sweating while playing violin. eeeee. hahaha. OHyah. then there was this super pro accordian player. so nice!!! like woah. like who in this era would play that rite?? i thought i was the oldest out of the 'kid' performers. but the accordian player was the same age haha. only he's in sec5.


ppl think i'm sec1!!! hais. so after the performance i went to the back of the audience to sit. and guess what, i fell asleep! and i totally forgot about the finale phototaking thing. and everyone was on stage but me. ahaha. nvm.


so after that while walking to the car. me being easily bored took this :
a BAD shot with a big flash of light from dunno where. lol.
city hall! i took one in a nicer angle. but then forgot to change the light setting. so it came out worse. ): need more practice. haha.

came home. tried to chiong hw. but no. went to sleep instead. cos......

sat morning. woke up at 5.30! stupid la. spoil my sat. left home at 6.10 to reach SRJC at 7. start of a BORING ics exco leadership camp. so waste time!! supposed to end at 5.30. but it dragged until 7.30 eh!!! could anything be worse? so reached home at like 9. late dinner.and then chiong gpp and RnR. i detest proposals. ):

sun. totally forgot it was mothers' day till my mum reminded me. i felt so bad. but she din mind. she knew i barely slept the previous nights. haha. camp actually starts at 7am on sun too. but then i told my teacher that i'll be missing half of camp cos i've got church. and her face was like so black can. all she said was, do whatever u want, just let the head know and makes sure she approves. and i was like wad? ask the head? forget it. who cares about her anyway. haha. she is one fill in the blank. argh. complained to mummy all the way to church about this. i so wanted to pon camp today. but mummy said i should just go back to show teacher i can keep my word about coming back. heh. so instead of reaching camp at 12 i reached at 4!! whaha. i skipped 2 boring workshops and one time-wasting forum. came just in time for finale-item practise. haha.
i think we broke record ah. 1hr and we choreographed a dance for a 6min-long song. it it worked out well! haha.cool rite. come to think of it. i shouldn't have even gone back the 2nd day. should've just stayed in church. i wouldn't have made a difference since they had enough people anyway. haha. but nvm. oh..but my group member...he's this NJ national debater who's like on tv so often....




ahaha..debater..u'd think smart and bold and whatever else. but him....LOL. he's so slow and clowny!! my goodness. haha. joke. to think he's from NJ. ha. but seriously. it's amazing how my grp even won the most enthusiastic group award. we're not loud. we're just siao.

ah. ohno. so late. sleep. i need it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home