Monday, April 30, 2007

don't feel like sleeping. so i'm doing this so i'll feel tired soon enough.

in trials, call upon the manifold grace of God, for there's a matching hue of grace for every trial. be strong, for we are ordained to be more than conquerors in every situation [rom 8:37]

truly, all i need is You, Lord. it's You.
i can't go on without.
You are my world. You are my God.
And i lay down my life for You.
You are my Lord. the one i love.
no one could ever take Your place.
and it's amazing how even as i listen to this song, sung by little kids, my heart is broken.

even how things went wrong on sat... i ended up going for cell afterall... that got me labelled as rebellious. but i don't really care. i couldn't bear to have my sat afternoon wasted doing nothing.
and cell was GOOD! just what i was asking God for the past week. more of Him.
message was 'are you hungry?'
and truly i was. both naturally and spiritually at that point.
and as the various questions were directed back to us individuals... i was glad i was growing. (:
had to leave early cos i had violin concert practice.
that turned out to be fun as well!
but then had to return to a gloomy house.
so i basically spent my time cramming homework so that my sunday would be free!
and i was free till my teacher called. telling me my PI had major problems and a new draft needs to be handed in tmr!
i knew i wouldn't make it. seriously. no amount of effort now would enable me to complete it.
service today. hmm. it's just (:
God still moves!

when things have got me down
and no one is around
i've got JESUS! i've got JESUS!
everybody everywhere..c'mon c'mon lemme hear you say,
everything's okay
and everything's alright
cos' i've got JESUS in my life!

ooookay. this post is so song lyric-y.
my trust lies in Him. cos He'll bring me through!
Love You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home