Thursday, March 15, 2007

wow. haven't blogged in ages. lol.
been busy. sch's awesome. yayS! haha.
i feel part of it already. it's so me. but i need to become mugger-ish soon. haha.
the past fews days packed out with Ignite stuff the rest of e week - zion.
i have to say..Ignite..was really great. i mean i dragged myself to go there..seriously. i wasn't looking forward to spending my hols practically the whole day for the whole week attending conferences. it sounds boring already.
but once there..the atmosphere changed me. haha.
it's like saying..what used to be dormant in me..is now once again alive!! haha.
not exactly intending to put in words all my experiences and feelings and stuff like that but..
God was there. and i met Him. like always. He's freed me from stuff. and i'm just loving Him more and more each day! haha.
let me put it in another way..how can u not love someone who gives you 2-in-1 surprises early in the morning?! haha.
oh yes. haha never thought i'd be acting for a sermon. but i did. and it was fun!! haha. it has impact ok. lol.
and then for zion...oh man. haha. carry flag? no. carry banner. not the small cheering kind. the big ones that are just huge. lol. and i had to carry the most important one - the ark of the covenant. haha. no joke okay. so heavy somemore. then must parade down and up church aisle. but nice to serve church. haha. looking forward to more stuff tonight! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home