Thursday, February 15, 2007

v-day!

oh man.ytd was like so fun! lol.
best vday ever!
oh wait. it's the only vday i did something...cos i din have sch!!
lol. whaha. went out with han( she kept saying it was weird for 2 girls to go out together on vday..like wadever -.-)
cut my hair..
lunched at sakae
train-ed to orchard
walked around taka
shopped at kino( silly me i accidentally said kuni) so lame la.
walked around somemore. wanted to get a pair of shoes and bottoms to match the top i bought last week..
but in the end din buy shoes..altho they were all so nice..
bought a pair of dunno whether to call them pants or berms..cos they're like a combi of both. lol.
basically we just walked around..alot.. oh ya..
we bought takopachi and stood around to eat..haha...
then we just walked around isetan?? dunno but somewhere...see all the cute hp pouches..and all the plush and cuhions..super cute lar.
halfway my dad called ask me what's the hp model i wanted... so weird of him to do that la..but yah i told him then he said we can go get it next week.. it felt too good to be true la that he called just to tell me that...hmm..something's fishy..
after that my phone like just din stop ringing la.. mummy..amanda..then so many other ppl keep calling me la..anyway yahs..
wanted to buy nailpolish...but then later din feel like buying..
crazy hanwei just asked me to try tester..lol. she like totally splotched a blob on not only my nail but my finger also! wah man.. hais...so gross la..
haha..so yah..waited with her till her parents came to fetch her..then i cabbed home..
wah man..waited like 20+ mins for the stupid cab la..after getting into the cab got stuck in the silly pie jam for like super long..and the meter just kept jumping! stupid meter..lol. then the bill also so nice la..hmph. but the driver so funny...ask me wad day it was yesterday..say why everyone carrying flowers...lol..asked if it was a public hol! whaha.so cute la.
aha..i love my hair now...lol..but by tmr it'll be back to normal..crap..my mum saw my hair and what i bought ytd, say my decision-making skill super good!! haha.. *hees* asked me go rebond my hair...like no way!..dun wan spoil my hair..lol.. i like the way i'm uniquely made...(:
no sch today either!! haha..ponned it. i think tmr also i dun wan go eh..half day only..waste my time..i escaped geog test today!!!!!!! woohoo!! yay me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home