Thursday, January 25, 2007

hmm. where shall i start?

mon was weird. ppl offered me liquor chocs. eew. i almost ate it without knowing. so gross la. can smell the breaths of those who ate..like 1m away..i felt weird.
but later in the day i felt better.like with sarah and jeanette.we kind of tried studying together but really there was nth to study except for silly gp hw.yucks. xp. but like ya..we shared and stuff..and there was this person playing the piano downstairs..to the tune of Still. so like we were all singing....so funny..have this happen in sch. lol.
i simply can't rmb wad happened on tues.must have been thoroughly bored tt i din bother listen to anything tt was gg on arnd me. haas

oh wait! i rmb. haha
like all tuesdays. i was late for sch again! this time worse than all the other times. 40mins late! but not my fault wad. no one told me i had to be in sch at 8.40 for stinkin assembly.so i tot reach sch by 9. but the stupid driver driving at 40km/h..super cannot make it lar! thank GOd for dawn and terry they were on e same bus..someone called to tell them that sch started at 8.40. then they came to tell me..and the time was already 8.45.darn it la.alr 5 mins late. then we tot can take cab and it'll be faster. but we waited like for a million years for silly cab. still got 2 bucks surcharge! wah then the whole time we kept hurrying the driver..poor uncle. so once we reached we tot can drive into sch .. but NO! silly security guard stopped the cab and asked us to get out. then make us stand in line wif all the other late ppl. about 50 ppl late lar! got like 5 of my class ppl. hah! we like some criminal or smthing. take our ids. make us line up. then scold and scream at us for being late. then onebyone call us up to collect back the card. and wthk la. all 3 times i was late, all 3 times they called me by my last name...come one la. 1st middle last name..u obviously call the first right! u call the last name..must put ms or mr in front wad..crap these ppl. then 5 of us..we strolled to econs class at like 9.30..and least we knew that class had inspecting tchr there. even more in trouble ya. 2nd in a row i was late for econs tut. and i wasn't even settled down and mr.ang had to call me up for qn. i was blank ba. even tho i knew for sure the qn was easy. crap. 1st lesson and i was making a fool outta myself. hais. wake up sherni!! stop sleeping!!
wed was kind of freaky. in a way. but not altogether. i dunno.but yah. came to know of the major segregation of my class. one side is pro-jesse. other side is anti-jesse. the last one is either the-wadever-ppl or the -wad's-gg-on-ppl. lols.i fall in the range of the wadever ppl. cos i seriously wna maintain neutral standings. anyway jesse hasn't really done anything to me..so there's no reason why i've got to be anti-him. but hearing how my friend kenna threatened and stuff..was scary. rumours =>> threats =>> suspension of a j2er. long story. to briefly say.. jesse's accomplice is suspended. jesse's suspended till 6 everyday aft sch. tt's all i've heard so far. along the way..friends share backgrounds and then family issues start pouring out and i'm like wah.. ppl really got such a lifestyle?? poor them. )': i hear their life and i wanted to cry. i just did as much as i could to comfort them and point them back to God. it's the least i could do. seriously, i thank GOd for my family. (:
2nd big news. some boso has been advertising me. stupid. story goes like this. some random guy was dared to get my friend's no. my friend obviously din give..but was like..oh there's this other cedarian who's better than me..and went on and on.. came to find out. crap la.was me.
then there's this bavani person from cedar now in some other sch..who knows my classmate and aish. info got passed...and i know who to blame for this..gna whack him tmr! XP
and then there are ppl who come up to me and ask if this or that person's pretty. like go and see for youself la for goodness sake! ppl's idea of pretty isn't the same, hello?they haven't even seen them before..heard brief descriptions of them..and they come to me.wdr.
but anyhows.yesterday guitar emsemble was nice. learnt to pluck!cool. but my fingers were forzen cos too cold la.. 18degrees!!!!numbed.and then came home..IFOUND MY GUITAR BOOK!hahas so happy bwaha. i tot i lost it.
yet in all that happens. i try to stand. firm to what's right. altho tt's super hard in this crap society. scarcity exists. unlimted pressures of the world. limited patience and strength. therefore i make choices. as such..incurring opportunity costs. if i do what's right. the opp.cost is not fitting in. but nvm. God stands with me. or it is the other way around?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home