Friday, January 19, 2007

so it's true. in sr, the teachers rock.but the students suck. and i include myself in that lot as well.
i haven't actually done much of my hw this week.. almost ponned (but i didn't) two impt tutorials and lectures..and yah..lol failed my presentation..but it wasn't some test or anything...lol. with the exception of geog and math. all the teachers are like super nice and u can see their dedication.. but well. students will always be students. i mean..take for example mt. 1. i hate it. 2. i dont bother to speak tamil at all. all these put together = to an irritated teacher. but well..she closed one eye on me and aish. it's like whatever qn she asked i answered in eng. and she was like..don't u speak tamil..and i said haha no. LOL! but she din force us to..cos i told her i'd only speak during oral.then she felt relieved. haha. weird. but yah. tt's me. some how the saying that...u can't write well if u don't speak well.....it doesn't fit when it comes to me. haha. it's called pro-ness!! hehe. but anyways. the rest of the class is like woah! they read the passage and i'm lost...so fast la. and they speak to me during discussions and i'm lost also. to hear them speak eng is weird. where'd they come from!!!!??? aiyo. haha. then so happened this girl has the exact same name as me..same spelling somemore. like wah piang. see her = so not me .PLmgs. bubbling enthusiasm to participate highly actively in class discussions. and i'm like whatever. so the teacher kind of got fed up and decided to call names to answer..and she never calls debra..haha! so i dun need to ans!or read passages! so fun!=)) bad. but i dun care for now.
and it's scary to note how male lit teachers are gay-ish. eew. for some weird reason. i dunno. but why is it that those who are good in lit and eng are all like that..help!
this past week kind of woke me up.
like i've realised how hard it is to actually be your true self in the midst of these 'fake' people. by just watching the way ppl talk and stuff...u can tell there's a lack of genuinity in the r/s. it's like one BIG group of ppl. call themselves friends. but really dun know nuts about one another. i dunno how ppl can stand it.. but i felt weird. it's like the whole thing's so bogus. so i kind of backed off from this whole bunch of ppl and tried to get to know my CG ppl..and man..they're super nice.haha. and the whole.. ARGO1 is so united thing.. was just crap. so now. 1A05. cool bunch of ppl. out of which ..so happened all my friends are saved. there's like 5 of us.
and it's like i'm king of trapped bw the 2 groups. argo ppl want me join them. but i dun want to. i'm kind of stuck. i dunno. see how stuff goes.
but really. it's super hard to be different. especially when u've got no one to stand with u. but it certainly pays off.. maybe it's easier for a bochap person like me..idunno la.
i know i need sleep!
lots of it.
and i need more time.
to practise violin. and occasionally slot in my guitar. so that i can lead worship when i'm suddenly notified to. like tmr la. gta lead. but my bk is like not with me. then i haven't touched the guitar for like months. and tmr morning got violin. how in e world am i gna play tmr??! i feel bad to tell adorie i can't play..and if she can take over but yah i've got to.
why don;t they try to understand the plight that i'm in!y? Jesus help me. i'm stuck in so many places. stuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home