Monday, February 05, 2007

hahas! this is my 100th post! lol. ok. nvm.
man i finally caught up with my bible reading plan today. yes!
then i realised the stuff printed in the newsletter thingy is the same as the previous week's...raaah.): saded.
Psalm 19: 14 -
let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Your sight,O Lord, my strength and my redeemer.
was something that caught me today.
well yah..i realised i should really watch what i say. it's like sometimes stuff come out..and i'm like..where'd that come from?! scary.
and sometimes u find yourself thinking negative stuff bout people...and then u slap urself and say..stop being mean..ok..maybe it's me..i dunno.but some people do get on my nerves. like those who never accept their error and try to err ur truth instead.crap these people.but God please give me patience!!
well...i almost wanted to explode at ! but i restrained myself...as a cedarian i couldn't help but react impulsively. i mean how can ! just go about insulting my sch..oh well..ex-sch at least.. i won't stand any of that kind of rubbish. here i am trying to help keep cedar's reputation by not messing up the sch u..and ! tries tearing it all down... ): ): )': T.T raaah.
well...funny thing's that mr mark tan painted his fingernails black! LOL. in rmbrance of his j2s taking common tests so that he can mourn for them. like real. and man, my acting is bad. i can't even act like a witch. lol. can't blame me la.half the time my words get eaten up cos of my bad throat. ever since youth camp's...i've gotten it twice! so pain! and irritating! ): ugh. all the more my singing has gone from bad to worse..sop 1 i think now become alto..sad case...trying my best to shut up tonight and tmr..but i think that's totally impossible.. knowing me...if i talk i'll just continue crapping. or i'll just laugh alot.which is just as bad... my teacher probably tot i was crazy or lazy or smthing when i told her i can't run but can do pe(play softball).silly. but really.run then breathe will dry the throat.so i just pitched throughout the game. yay me! haha. but quite frustrating cos her rules for softball is super diff from the way i learnt..as in rules here are so flexible..not nice play liddat la...hais...but still..better than stoning on the steps watching people play.. (: sore throat(saw throat) go away!!!!!! *shouts loudly* *coughs* bah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home