Sunday, January 28, 2007

bwaha.
i'mbored.
perhaps the reason why i do this so often.
baking pineapple tarts at cell ytd was super fun!!!!!
altho everything turned out chao da at the bottom..and they all looked like tau sar piah. LOL.
now i just refuse to do my homework. sch sucks.
and i'm certainly not liking jc life.
super sian la.
getting used to classroom politics.pointless but they exist somehow.
led worship ytd at cell!wah. i messed it up. but at least God showed up. and cell ppl were supportive enough to back me up when i lost my words on the paper...
thanks cell!!(:
haha.
yay gna meet hanwei tmr!!!!!!!
*why do u always do this to me termly. for all that i do..or at least try to do..wad do u do?ignore.abandon.and just order around. I QUIT! u hear me?
i thought we pact-ed the last time it happened. u always screw up your bit la. and make me look like some moron in front of ppl. crap la u. i mean yah. i forgive u. but just hope u rmb not to do it the next time. or perhaps u don't realise wad u're doing that u're so ignorant of it...hmm..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home