Friday, April 13, 2007

completed another week at sch! yay me!
haha. beginning to hate PW.
it's such a waste of brain cells.
lol.
SPAs aren't any better. got my first F for chem. wow.
if i'm not wrong..i got F for econs consolidation exercise. i amaze myself.
maths lecturer looks like a fishmonger. oops.
econs lecturers still scare me.
cca time is fun!
haha i learnt how to pluck a song on the guitar!!!!!!!!! yay!!
and i'm going to support the j2s for SYF on thurs! so fun!!
but cos of that i'll miss bio practical. ): not good not good.
then on fri..going for m'sia CIP help out the kids at the orphanage and paint them a sch mural!
coz of that i miss sch entirely on fri as well....and got to miss zone mtg on sat. ):
but overseas CIP is fun. and looks good on portfolio too..... !!
LOL
just had bio test today. gonna have econs test on tues. chem test on thurs. maths test the following monday.
there's just one word for it - MUG!!!!!!!!!!!
got panda eyes. )):
looks bad. feels bad.
BUT.
i got back my 4-pack! yes!!! and my triceps(i think). LOL
this feels good. haha
i'm like crapping rubbish here. cos i'm bored and not wanting to go do my tutorials cos this is the only day i get to relax a little more than usual.
off to shop for daddy's prezzie! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home