Sunday, April 01, 2007

i love this song ALOT!
~
in Christ alone will i glory
though i could pride myself in battles won
for i've been blessed beyond measure
and by His strength alone i'll overcome
and o, i could stop and count successes
like diamonds in my hand
but those trophies could not equal
to the grace by which i stand

in Christ alone, i place my trust
and find my glory in the power of the cross
in every victory, let it be said of me
my source of hope, my source of strength
is Christ alone

in Christ alone will i glory
for only by His grace i am free
and only His tender mercy
could reach beyond my weakness to my need
and now, i seek no greater honor
than just to know Him more
and to count my gains with losses
to the glory of my Lord

in Christ alone, i place my trust
and find my glory in the power of the cross
in every victory, let it be said of me
my source of hope, my source of strength
is Christ alone

~
this song by brian littrell... is practically sums up my emotions for the past whole week.
like just how God has done so much for me and how i want to return the glory back to Him.
it's like.. to speak the truth.. i'm not liking mj. and i thought i'm just gna die there cos everyone else there is like FAR FAR smarter..and ahead of me in terms of syllabus. and i'm like this small puny creature who totally has no clue to what's gg on. !!!
BUT. things changed on fri.
stupid parents' orientation thing. boring and pointless. isn't that just the mindset everyone has?
trust me. it was nothing close to pointless. it's kinda weird to hear it coming from someone like me..but yah truly was good.
the teachers are really willing to go all out to fulfil the aspirations of their students.
i can't really explain in what way....cos too many good stuff just happened all at the same time. and some stuff are just not meant to be shared. but seriously, i think i might just make it to where i want to afterall...!!!!
tt's just one wonderful thing that happened recently. one other would be that i passed my violin exam!!!!!!!! yay!! and i passed it so well...whaha..truly by God's grace..cos i know i messed it up quite abit...haha.oh wells. i can move on.
haha.
sat cell was nice. at con's house..oh wait.no. mansion! haha super huge..super nice! haha. yea.
the main message shared was abit duh. but i guess the leaders sensed a need to reiterate the BGR issue. so for now, it's just lots of waiting. wait and wait and wait and wait and wait somemore... for like so many more years... i dun think i can take it..but oh wells. no choice.
certain things he shared..i didn't quite agree...rah. but still must submit. so fine..
God will bring me through!

haha went to church late today. din go for 1st service. sat at macs for 2 hours eating and mugging. it felt weird. mugging with lj?!bother bother. haha. weird.
then went for service... was so good. loved it.
to take up the cross. something that i've been (dunno wad verb to use) this week..
but yah. to chooose God over any other thing, person or circumstance.
it's like u keep ur promise with God and He'll fulfil His too...and i think that's just great.. (:
leelee was praying for me and he totally messed up my hair..like wad's up with that??? so not normal. haha ok wadever.
looking forward to a great week...
there's church on thurs..fri..sat.and sun! yay! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home