Thursday, November 30, 2006

today was sian day. super sian day.
think until brain no energy.
then the group ended up having makan session.

waah.. think think think until cannot think man.
i started talking crap. and i mean really crap.
haha. i probably bored all of them.

so bored. so tired. so pain. so everything la.
haha. got training tmr. so fun. i hope i dun die. i mean literally.
i hope i'll be able to breathe.
just for dear keet.
i'll be exercising at long last.
i need it. i'm fat.
real fat.

ok this is crap. i've not nothing to type and i'm saying rubbish.
exclusively nuts.
never underestimate the C and S in everyone.
we couldn't think of anything else la.
a little bit was like WOHOO-ing all the way.. now it's stuck in my head. i'm walking on sunshine. woohoo. it's gonna feel good. yea heh.
lol. stupid advertisement.
the worst ever i think is the silly tv mobile one..the one the silly guy goes around wif his laptop thing. and it just goes...wo-OH-oh-OH. lol
my dad was singing it the whole time la.

and i think my phone's berzurk.
in my house only got reception in my room..the study room and outside the window. so dumb la. then like if halfway talk and walk somewhere else it just gets cut of. i need a new phone. but i like this phone eh. it has gone thru thick and thin with me. and ther's so much precious stuff in it.. hais. sentimental value.

there's something wrong with me also. so weird eh. i was just talking to amanda that day..and i just started tearing all of a sudden.it's not like i was sad or she made me angry or anything. but yah.. my heart suddenly felt burdened and i started crying. so weird la. sherni's got a problem and she doesn't even know wad the problem is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home