Wednesday, October 18, 2006

i dun get it. i seriously dun get it!
somehow promises dun turn out the way they're imagined to be.
either they're fulfilled.
broken.
or left dangling.

and somehow i always end up with those that are left dangling.
it makes me mad how they keep saying' dunt we always give u wad u want and wad we promise' and i keep having to lie and say yes. i'd just be in big trouble if i said otherwise.

why don't they get it.

all i'm askin for is something that seriously gna help me in the super near future.

i think i know wad my main problem is - i dunno how to talk.

i guess like wad my parents say..i should just shut up and save myself.

but anw.... i've pretty much made my decisions ah..

ny arts or sci. hopefully even with arts still can get the scholarship la..if not next time must pay thru my nose man.

for now...i'm just gna chiong all the way and not regret like wad i did these past weeks. i'm gna make it. i'll even prove myself wrong. cos it's not me. it's God in me!

and wow. tmr is my DAY! yays. so exciting. har har. oh what the heck. hopefully i dun get bored. i dun actually want to age. so old eh, 16. so old. old. OLD. haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home