Friday, October 27, 2006

this boredom is really getting to me.

this makes me seriously consider cramming my post-exam days with lots of activities. i certainly do not want to end up having nothing to do but count the number of stars there are on my ceiling! eew!

but dear KEET has it somewhat planned - badminton EVERYDAY! how cool is that! but my main worry is the money that i'm going to spend just on booking. such a waste. if only there were free courts. :) but no. can't find any. any ideas??

plus, she wants to go running too. i've got to find somemore people. or else it'll just be me and her for the rest of the hols. hah. but really..i've lost all the stuff i've gained from 2 years of track and 1 year of intensive pe led by ms poon. i'm all back to flab if i can say that. i guess av didn't do me much good except for teaching me how to operate that machine thing and set up equipment and stuff. lolz. i mean yes, it was fun. but it just isn't the same as going out in the sun and well...just running about. which gives me reason to consider joining one of these in future - soccer, touch rugby, climbing and the likes. i need to get back in shape.

that's gonna cost me something though. oh wells. nothing's free these days.

goodness i just realised how much i can't wait for Os to end. ha. it starts next week! another 10 days of papers and wa-la! free! haha.

i've been practically mugging latin/german/italian terms the whole of today in the hope of memorising at least half of the lot for tmr's paper. but no worried though..pretty sure i'll do ok for it. ;) it's only theory. how bad can it possibly be?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home