Monday, March 31, 2008

so it is.

had a nice chat with eljay ytd.
seriously took the load off me.
but kind of got me confused a little after that.
realised i never really considered alot of circumstances before diving in to what i want.

i don't think it's gna be easy getting over this tho.

argh. why do i never learn.
or do i just take too long to learn.

____ _____. two words i dread having created in me now.
why can't it be easy.
why must it be full of lines and neon signs...
it's making me overly conscious.
ARGH.

sometimes i wish when i want to forget smthing...i am able to, the very next instant.
then again..it's only a wish.

it used to be i ___ more than a duck can swim.
now it's i ____ no more.
and i thought it'd work out.
silly me!




argh. when will i learn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home