Thursday, February 21, 2008

oh the drama.
i failed.
i failed.
i failed.
i'm sorry.
one last chance?

what was i thinking man!
i just sat there like an imbecile.
argh.
why do i always not do what i can and want to?
i have the perfect plans all laid out nicely in my head.....but they never or hardly get executed.
which is silly cos....argh...they would've worked for sure.
what is wrong with me?

and after what happened during the mtg ytd......
it is settled.
i'm leaving.
for good.
no joke.
seriously.
for good.

i think i've done enough for one year.

anw..why's it always me?
to sacrifice this and that...
to be honest...
to be the peacemaker..
to be the one crossing sleep off my schedule..
to be running around like it's my show altogether..

it's not even my job!
and why do i do the things i do
someone throw me a bomb.

for those i burst out at..sorries..but i hope u understood why la..
it's for the good of ______________
i can't be giving in all the time.

an open rebuke is better than love carefully concealed.
i dunno if it fits here..but oh wells.
help me out. i can't do it alone.


thanks girl. i loved it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home