Sunday, January 20, 2008

one thing i desire
had an excellent week!
can't exactly explain la.

fri had sch.
had silly councelling session...like i'm some sch rebel or smthing..LOL
then crashed guitar session...haha.
afterwhich rushed down to singpost for dinner.
IGNITE 08.
supercrowded.

and the lift is super scary.
haha..well..i have a phobia of lifts.
especially the glass kind..where u can see everything.
dunno how i survive in s'pore la..where everything is high-rised..
haha.
well ya...plus the lift was so packed and it was so high...i stood there huggin my bag and myself.
i was so terrified...i think it was like spelt out all over my face cos of ppl's reactions..HAHA..
what a joke.
it wasn't so bad when i came down...cos it was dark. haha. and couldn't really see anything.
but anyways...
sat had service at church.
and had sleepover that night..
cabbed down for 1st service...we were early! (:
then went singpost for lunch and transformed into aunty-fied singaporeans.
started queueing so super early..and all the rushing...it's just not me....eeks.
and like we left just before the whole session ended so we din get caught in the human jam later...
kiasu la!
i seriously felt so singaporean. HAHA.
but apart from all that nonsense...
i was convicted of a few things throughout the weekend.
and i seriously don't wish to continue in that state any longer..

i was thinking bout secondary sch days in cedar and all...
i mean....it was quite a discouraging time back then..cos like being the only gener and all..
i worked with tabjoy ppl..and a few heartofGod ppl also...we saw fruits of our labour...
but cos most of the student population resided in the northeast and central area...their churches were the ones getting the people....and i was like...wad?!..LOL. that was then la.
i know for sure i didn't waste my time there...but of course i could have done more too..
so like all those rj and acj ppl at ignite...some were from my batch in cedar..haha..yea
now in emjay...i don't think i wna do things the same way...cos God has other plans! haha they sound exciting...hehe i''m so gna pull gloriebee into this..she better join in man!
there was smthing different bout the meeting...i learnt.


well..heres to end off...
__________________

Help me Lord this is what I ask
that you will help me with my task

Help me Lord to show the world exactly where I stand,
and that I am going follow your every command.

Help me Lord to show the world in everything I do,
I'm living my life for only you.

Help me Lord to show the world love.
The very love I received from above.

Help me Lord to show the world that you have come to save,
and that your blood you freely gave.

Help me Lord to show the world that the broken heart you can mend,
and that you're the meaning of a true friend.

Help me Lord to show the world that you love us,
no matter how much we complain or fuss.

Help me Lord to show the world that you're here in this very place,
and that they can see you when they look in my face.

Help me Lord to show the world that you're my only desire,
and you alone I'll forever admire.

Help me Lord to tell the world that no matter what they do,
your love and mercy is always there to pull us through.

Help me Lord to tell the world that you hung on a tree,
just so we all could someday be set free.

Help me Lord to tell the world that you went through so much pain,
just so our love you may someday gain.

Help me Lord to tell the world that you care,
and that no matter what you'll always be there.

Help me Lord to tell the world about the promise land,
and that you're always willing to lend a helping hand.

Help me Lord to tell the world to daily pick up their cross,
and to be a light shinning for the lost.

Help me Lord to tell the world that you're our only hope,
and just maybe that'll help some kid turn away from dope.

Help me Lord to tell the world that when we're in trouble,
you and your angels are there on the double.

Help me Lord this is what I ask,
that you will help with my task.


Leanne Simpson
_____________________



woah oh oh o.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home