Monday, January 07, 2008

1dollar..2dollars...and more.

i'm glad to say that i'm enjoying sch.
5breaks in a day is great.
but i catch myself stoning too often. HAHA
haven't really got attached to class yet...actually i'm confused on who's even my classmate.
it was after attending the most unlikely series of lectures that i seriously got a clearer picture of where my interests lie...and what kind of a person i am.
i realised i was never wrong about how i perceived myself..but possibly went wrong in the way i tried to express who i really was/am.
so now that i know...got to either shutup or sieve out alot of things..cos i realise that alot of times ppl just dun care bout the stuff u say..no matter how serious,true or wacky it is.
irritating proposals still bug me after a 2mth break...but ohwells..managed to give someone a piece of my mind. hopefully things work out better after this.
and veepees are irritating people. RAAHSS.
not looking forward to rigorous mugging...but i guess i dun have a choice really..
just be who i am...do things with excellence..and impact people? lol.
peacock feathers.
peacock feathers.
peacock feathers.
drats.
dun like.
dun like.
dun like.
it's like i see ehhhs.. drives me nuts.
if only it'll close down.
or at least kick me out so i can join smthing more productive.
my energy is being thoroughly wasted on stuff i'm so not passionate about.
but whatever.
try and make a difference wherever i am.
but it's hard.
God be with me. seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home