Sunday, February 10, 2008

Myweek.
Wed had cny celebrations in sch.
Quite lame la.
Surprisingly ics dance got good response.
Shocking!
Anw..then the silly alumni came down…talk some rubbish
Intro themselves to us..also no point la..
Supposed to do painting in sch.
Sch closed at ONE.
Argh.
So went subway. But they ran out of bread.

like which shop doesn't have bread but still opens their shop???!!
Went bk. Kind of sick of it alr.


then went beach with my sis. nice man!











Thurs met up to paint again.
At subashini’s house.
I’m super smart la.
Din ensure I had enough marjong(tt’s how popular spells it) paper.
like which shops opens on CNY right? wad was i expecting man!
So we only painted 3/5 of the ginomous palace.
From like 3 to 9. then had dinner as some kopitiam.

and lemme tell u...dinner at a kopitiam at 9pm on CNY was major weird..
ppl are drunk at every other table..
1. the smell
2. the behaviour.
REPULSIVE.

Reached home at 11. (thank u guys for walking me to the bus stop. seriously appreciate it.)
I hate walking alone at night. it's scary. u have no idea what/who lurks out there.
why did cab fares have to increase?!
Fri cleaned my room. It’s super super clean and nice now.
Haha even my parents are shocked. (:
Then had family come over at night.
Sian. Only one 5-yr-old. The rest all old ppl.
Played monopoly. Bankrupt-ed my uncles.
Once they left. Clean up till 12. slept at 2.30.argh.
Sat. thought I could sleep in. but had hw to do.
Then met up the ics ppl again to paint. From like 3 to 8.
ics helps me waste my life..without me even asking.
Basically I spent my cny hols messing around with paint and paper under void decks.
how glamorous.
And today’s Sunday.
Supposed to go for first svc. Overslept!
So did more hw.
Met for lunch at 1130. macs. i'm gna burst with fats soon.
Went for third svc instead. lollipops transformed into powerpops!
And now I’m darn bored.
Ending off here. -


Definition of beauty - ratio 2:1
Ask me why. HAA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home