Monday, February 25, 2008

break.the.wall.
i can officially cancel off 2 ppl from my hear-me-out list.
left with 4.
okay, on the bright side..at least i've still got my 4!

i feel like plastic.
as in seriously.
useful.
but taken advantage of.
non-recyclable.
synthetic.
fake.(is it the same?)
mould-able with abit of temperature.
disposable.

okay. note that this only happens in a certain context in my life.
don't overgeneralise.

some ppl are just intolerable.
so much that i'm caught complaining about her everyday.
and it has become my conversational topic.
and my source of hairloss. LOL
and the funniest thing is that when u pray for yourself to be more gracious and patient to accept these ppl.....u keep bumping into them more often than before in your daily agenda.
and for me it has come to a point of no escape.
it's like as if God placed her right smack in front of me and said:
"there! she's here. deal with ur problem! u can't run now."
to a certain extent it'd annoy u.
but it's the only way out..well in my case, that is.
apart from allll of that...

orientation was surprisingly fun!
i don't believe i ran around screaming dripping wet with flour-covered hair.
brought back memories of audacious camp game where i dumped the whole tub of batter on myself..HAHA.
good times. good times.
too bad can't go for the so-called amazing race tmr.
got work to do. hais.
at least there's rest time!
(:

sherni talks too much. she should shut up. how far do u agree.?
HAHA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home