Monday, November 05, 2007

SOccER
haha ohman! saturday was like the FIRST time i sat through a whole soccer match with my eyes glued onto the tv screen. seriously. i mean i watch matches but i was never so into them. and satuday's match didn't involve chelsea..that's like the best part. so i was so engrossed in a game where 2 teams i don't support are playing. HAHA. and for some reason i was on Man U's side.

it was like super funny. when rooney scored..i started clapping and running round the hall. like a weirdo. and i forced myself to sit down once i realised my neighbours walked past.HAHA. then when ronaldo scored i jumped off the couch and screamed..together with my neighbour next door. WHAHHAA. right. please do not alter the impression u have of me after reading this crap. i am not usually like this. seriously.

but i have to admit it was an absolutely fantastic match for the fact that i was reluctant to even pour myself a glass of drink in between the game. (:

wOoH! o__O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home