Friday, October 26, 2007







AIRRRRPOOORRTT!!!

Haha let me see…when was the last time I went there?
A LOONNGG TIME AGO.

So well I was back. There. That’s where (I think) I had my most wonderful childhood memories…lol.
No..i’m not deprived. It’s just fun..before they renovated it..with all the playgrounds and ice cream shops and so much other fun stuff..
Too bad they’re all gone now. BUT STILL!!! It’s niice.

Had an okay day at school.
‘A’s on MONDAY.
OP exam thingy on THURSDAY.


So headed down to airport aft sch. With the silly GINORMOUS STYRAFOAM BALL in my hands. What a doofus I probably appeared to be..but whatever. Let them think whatever they want. HAH.

Ate at swensens. Not a good option though. Cos of the BAD SERVICE. And the 10++% tax we have to pay on top of what we ate. Hmph! We were soooo close to telling them we din want to pay the service tax. HAHA. TOO BAD!!

So here’s what I ate.


I have no idea what it’s called. But I was super full although I think I really wasn’t. and I took another gloriously long time to finish it – 47 mins.
Haha!!


So then we had earthquake…



stop. I know I look spastic. Don’t comment.pls

we ordered the super nice flavours..but only that the melted whipped cream totally spoilt my butterscotch flavour. Hmph. Still…we ate..and I froze. Total time taken : 2hours?? Yup. It’s true. Woooooh!

So then..went jalan-ing..around the whole place…
and OH MY GOODNESS THERE WAS THIS SUPERLY LOONNGG LINE OF INDIANS WAITING FOR GOD KNOWS WHAT AND ANN MADE ME WALK PAST THEM LIKE 4 TIMES!!!!!! PHOBIA. TRAUMA. HELP. ): I HATE GETTING WEIRD STARES FROM PPL LIKE THEM. HAIR STAND. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY’RE THINKING. It’s scaryyy!!!!!!! )’:

anyways…haha we got away from them eventually and went to viewing gallery where they was one weirdo guy who started talking to us out of nowhere..riight. weird. Ok. Nvm. WAALLK AWWAY!



So we got bored and took more pictures.



the background’s pretty .so’s the ball. Ignore the person in the middle.



what goes up…stays there in a picture.



dun ask me what.


thank God for self-timers.


In short. AWESOME DAY!













Saw this somewhere: All horny ppl are Indian??
NOT TRUE!! Hmmph! sorry. i think indian ppl in general (besides my friends in sch) are SCARY.

Current favs : Everything – Michael buble.
Only you – Tree63

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home