Monday, October 29, 2007

yay. no more mt for LIFE.

i can officially proclaim myself as ANTI-tamil.

wooh!

someone teach me chinese!!!

dun try and teach me by speaking in fluent mandarin for 20 whole mins and expect me to understand. cos tt's not teaching!! haha. ohwells. it was fun while it lasted. but DON'T TRY THAT AGAIN! haha.


i want to fix a 1000piece jigsaw in one day.

i want to learn the electric and piano.

i feel like go-karting.

bring me to play paintball.

i want to have an x-box sleepover thingy.
i need to shop (altho i dun fancy it).
i need to fill my sketch book with proper stuff and not lousy doodles.
i need to go running.
i miss after-service 'rituals'.
i want to pass my grade 6!
i miss mr lee.
i miss hanwei. (:
i love amanda..
i love ann.
i wanna go for a chocolate buffet.



excuse me for my rubbish. but there's no guarantee i'll stop here.

it's the last few days of school!


lijuan date on THURSDAY.


BOWLING ON FRIDAYY!!


i just need to get out of my house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home