Friday, June 23, 2006

chalet was fun

wah..family chalet was shiok man!! hehe..din expect it to be so fun!!

day one
checked in at 2 then got nothing to do so we just, watched soccer and sat and talked. then waited for my niece to come wif my aunt..wah..she's so cute!! heh..then we prepared for bbq! i have finally learnt how to properly set up the fire and get the stuff all going..haha.. we had so much food i almost flipped. my daddy ah..keep insisting not enuf then keep on buying more seafood..we bbqed like prawns, crabs, squids, chicken, sausages, corn, and yummy crayfish!! haha..plua we had bee hoon and stuff like dat..so nice..eat until super full..even had belated fathers' day cake...

day two
morning went to play baseball wif my sis then went swimming wif her while waiting for the rest of my family to come. had lunch then went bowling!!! haha..so fun..my uncle thought he was so pro and went around teaching everyone...he, being the youngest..so big ego..haha..no la. i think my bowling has improved alot..haha..i beat my daddy!! heh..got 102 pts! i know it's quite bad la..but it's good enuf for me..heh. later went to play frisbee and fly kites wif my cousins..mine flew so high i thought it might 'crash' into the planes that were flying just overhead..as u all know in changi, planes fly every 30secs.so it's so nice to look into the sky..plus since we were near tanah merah ferry terminal..we were near the sea as well..so it was like wow!! supposes to go crabbing..but then my dad had to leave to buy some stuff..so it was postponed.. later i went swimming again but this time wif my sis and my cousin's cousin..who i think should be my cousin..she's so cute..she insisted on calling me kak sherni..haha..i felt so weird..then little sonia darling came for swimming too..aww.she's super adorable!!!! haha..so polite also whenever she wants her own way.. anw..then we came back just in time for bbq again..and had b'dae cake for all the june people in my family..coincidentally all the daughter-in-laws in my family are june ppl.haha. there came a point in the serving of cake time..when my cousin and my niece wanted the orange fruit on the cake..but somehow it was given to my cousin..so my niece nicely went up to naomi..and when she wasn't looking just snatched it off her plate and plopped it her mouth..haha..i tell u the whole scene was super hilarious...plus she did it as if there was nothing wrong in doing that..haha..once everyone went home..like super early..around 9.30..my dad, uncle and other cousin went crabbing..wah..so fun..but very stinky also..cos we used fish head and stingray as bait..and we stood at the huge canal area for about 2+hours..until midnight..we caught 5 crabs..but we threw back one cos i felt sorry for that small one..

day three
last day..more like packing up day..so woke up early and well.just packed up and left the place around10..so early..not even worth the price for the last day..craziness..

so now i'm sittting here..so tired..so sick due to bbq food and smoke from fire and stuff..sians..

know wad..my family super rojak u know..we've got all race in it..indians..than my uncle married chinese..so we've got chinese..then my cousin married a malay..so we've got malay as well..haha..multi-racial..but it's nice having everyone around..more stuff to share and laugh about..the only sad thing is that everything has to be halal to accomodat my relatives..which means no pork. :( heh..

my uncle wants the next family thing to be a cruise..haha..i said wait long long..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home