Monday, June 12, 2006

church camp!!!

heh..the long awaited camp..it came after a long wait..and just left so quickly!!! argh..i hate it when things happen like dat. hmph. haha..anyway..like wow..camp was..''way to go!!'' haha. but seriously..if i am not wrong.. i felt the presence of God resting upon me at practically every session..and seriously..u can feel it one..super powerful i tell u. and like..sis karen..pst nikki and pst satish..woah..power man .. and the way the many healings took place was seriously wow. haha..guess wad? God healed me too!! i have regained my tolerance for dairy products!! which means i can eat cheesecake again!!!! must buy me one ah..heh.. and also..my right foot got extended like about 1/2 an inch..cos it used to like 1+ inch shorter than my left..then can't wear my favourite slipper cos one side is loose and the other is just right..hais..but now sort of better ah.. also.. most wonderfully..i got healed of my once-terrible condition of sweaty palms..i mean yes.it still does sweat..but not as bad as before..not bad right! then when pst nikki asked those who got healed to pray for others to get healed..i was like super shocked at first la..then i went about..praying..i felt abit intimidated cos everyone around me like took 3-4 mins to pray for each person and i took like 1 min..cos they were all praying so intensely..and yah..then it felt as if my prayers were too short and simple..but still i couldn't do much about the way i prayed and continued la..

and whaddya know? that evening( or was it the next morning?) one of the person i prayed for came up to me and said that her ear infection was completely healed..and i was rather taken aback and all i said was ''praise God!!'' and i walked away. i went back to my seat(or was it my hotel room??) and asked God a rather silly question..why He still healed people despite the fact that short unemotional prayers and strong extravagant prayers were made? like how people shout and push and pray for people..i just didn't get it..until the holy spirit told me.. it's only a matter of faith. and God, being God..will answer. it's like even faith as small as a mustard seed can move mountains. so i got it. even if someone uttered the shortest prayer of '' God heal her'' or something like that..it will still work out if the person only believed. and then another question popped in my head.. why then, do people talk so highly of those who pray those loud, strong extravagant prayers and talk nothing of those short quiet ones? i mean both work equally well u know.. then it hit me again. heh, why of course. they were only human. they had faults and ya..such things do happen..no matter who they were..leaders or just ordinary members of the church.. they make mistakes. for some reason i felt silly asking those questions.. haha

overall..i guess basically God was again trying to tell me that.. ''hey, i'm always here if you need Me. just ask.'' cos..ya.i tend to forget that i can always trust God in everything and that He is the sole reason i live. and sometimes i go around doing things out of my own strength and time and time again i fail and get discouraged. and the camp was like a wake up call for me to get up and walk and not sit and soak. cos i guess i have soaked enough. yepp.. so that's more or less what i have to say. yepp.. and you people out there.. GOD LOVES U LOTS! =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home