Sunday, May 14, 2006

wah. today had gen fundraising thing at church. abit disappointed. really i tell u. the question that keeps ringing in my head was like..why so misely? seriously lor..i mean no hard feelings but truly..must have quality products as they say..but it doesn't seem to be happening. hello? did anyone notice that..anyway..i guess it was ok la. nothing much i could about it. hais. but the good news is that we made profits..much more than expected and yea..we had fun selling right..ha.

then friday had mothers' day gathering at my place and like aiyo..so so hot and busy and irrittating man all the mothers. order us all around. then like when they call all the children to take picture together..i ALWAYS have to be part of it and then my other silly cousin who i slike what, 3 yrs older than me.. is what, excused?!! super annoying lah. u call me a kid, fine la. but then give the excuse saying that my cousin of 19 yrs is a teen. then what's 16?? kid? makes no sense lor..totally felt like punching her!!!!and all the silly aunties have to support her! wah!!!!~
just because i don't dress like her and talk like her and act like her doesn't make me unfit for my age lor. )):!!! she wants to go dress like some 20yr old person and look mature and act mature and be all secular (and 'worldly' in a sense) ..well go ahead! who cares. i know i certainly don't. people are not all the same! why can't they get it in their heads that i'm sixteen and not 10 for goodness sake! face it. i don't fancy my extended family. 1. they treat me like a mini kid. 2. one aunt probably hates me. treats me like a servant. ignores me. changes any subject that involves me. i had enough already. u dun need to show it so obviously dat u don't like me!! hello!!!

and at the end of the day like after all was over and all had gone back. my parents were like - wasn't that a wonderful gathering!!- like NO it wasn't. except for my 2 yr old niece and 3yr old cousin. they were fun to have around. no one careD!!!! just because i dun talk much to the family doesn't mean i'm stoopid or a kid or anything like dat!! enough was enough! worst still was when my mum had to scold me saying why i was on the comp while the rest were helping out in the kitchen. like if she had noticed.. my uncle was on it too!! longer than me even. i was only on it for LESS than five mins! furthermore talking to someone overseas who i had hardly found online!! it was a rare oppurtunity! but no. she HAD to make it a BIG deal in front of the rest. great la. i so hate family gatherings..(shh..dun tell anyone)

well..certainly NOT looking forward to another 2+ weeks of school. except for the getting back of results part. ha. wonder how i'm gg to do. ('',)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home