Tuesday, June 13, 2006

hehe..just dug up my diary today..like wah, i never knew i was so ..like emotional..or smth like dat..like eew..i was so wah..dunno lah..haha..but yah, i seriously din realise how attached i could get over something..but it's rather interesting to see how you thought last time about something u find so normal now..i mean this diary is quite recent lah..like end of last year to first few months of this yr..aiyo..i seriously don't believe i was like that..and now i truly see that i'm a whole different person on the inside compared to the crazy or sometimes indifferent me. yah..but dunt get me wrong..i'm not that 2-faced la. i'm still normal and sane and all..haha. but after reading everything, i found out that truly i placed all and i really mean all my trust on God lor..like everything also i left it to God to decide and truly He made a way for me..and like wah..i never knew i was like dat..haha..wait till i dig up those of my primary school days or even just a few years back..haha..see what new truths i can unravel. Visit My Mail Stamp!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home