Friday, June 08, 2007

hmm?

so yesterday was mummy's bday but i totally din do anything special for her. except that the first thing i did when i woke up was wish her happy bday. i guess that in itself was a big surprise for her. cos i haven't remembered anyone's bday since term 2 started.my sorries to the ppl out there who were victims of my forgetfulness.

anyway, mummy and daddy left for God-knows-where-in-the-world last night. so now i'm stuck at home with my look-alike. come to think of it, i think i prefer it when my parents are home. i mean it's only like 18 hrs since their leave...and i'm already feeling weird. there's a list of stuff to do..which i obviously haven't done. then there's mealtimes to worry about. and i've got to deal with 11yr old syndromes. bonding? i don't think so.

good patience development i guess. and doing chores a home is like exercizing without even leaving the house. my dad's a clean freak. so everything has to be sparkling clean when he returns or else...

***
i dunno why. but somehow this year..i don't find myself looking forward to camp. weird, i know. hais. maybe it's just cos i've got so much stuff on my to-do list. and it's all cos of the silly rnr thing. why did i join it?
i mean yes...it's cos i wanna help the kids and all but then..waah...it's eating up my energy and time. nvm. must pull through it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home