Wednesday, August 22, 2007

sheesh

_________ thinks that i :
1. am irresponsible. (all cos i tot i lost a key but all along it was safely kept in my wallet where it would never get lost.)
2.have some memory loss problem. (like who's so free to actually remember unimportant stuff that happened a month ago?!)
3. i can't follow instructions (know wad? i'm not bothered. cos __'s methods of doing things are unreasonable)

now then, can anyone reason why i get mad so often?

came home today and was totally shooting everyone down. dunno why. but ya. got fed up with myself as well. went to play some guitar and worship and all. felt better. i so totally miss my violin. it's not fun to play it anymore without learning anything new. the old stuff are nice but not nice enough to sustain my interest for 6 mins. i want to go for lessons again...... )):

daddy wants me to go with him for the Singapore Bay - Shears Bridge run on sunday. my gosh. run 12 km? haven't trained in so many years. ee. i think even if i do go i'll stroll my way throughout. haha. bring my camera. take my sis along. walk around. pose and take rubbish shots. our usual pastime. ahaha. hopefully can. if not i won't go.seriously. unless someone wants to go with me?? don't think it'll happen. but then the time could be spent mugging. so i'm like undecided. and i'll miss church if i go as well. HAIS. messiness.

can't be bothered to think already. braindead.
and i've finally officially concluded that army turns people into morons. one good example. daddy. the brain processing rate is like pentium 1 while normal people are pentium 4 for example. haiyo. see the vast gap. it's really amazing. heh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home