Sunday, August 19, 2007

creeps.

days flying so so super fast. only another month or so to mug. no time no time.
know wad...there's really nothing to blog about.
and then there are ppl who just don't understand that i need more alone-time. so please stop bugging me. not that i don't want to spend time with u guys. miss y'all alot if you realise. but this is just one of the things i've put on the shelf for me to touch on later. trust me, i don't like sitting at my table cramming illogical things into my head. it wasn't an option.

and then there's my dad who wants to go overseas for like 6 months, 1yr..or maybe even 2 years. i still can't decide if it's a good thing or not. cos it means less nagging for the whole family. but then there won't be anyone to drive me to school, anyone to go good shopping with, and no one to irritate me. i've survived this once like 3-4 years ago. i thought it was alright. but right now..it's best for him to stay put and leave like in 2 years time. by then my sis wil be in sec one. i'll hopefully be in a U and well ya. more stable family situation in a sense. why do i bother to think so much anyway. he'll still make a solo decision. raahs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home