Sunday, June 17, 2007

haah..father's day dinner ytd at auntie's place.
met my cousin's bf for the first time. sorry to say...he's so ugly.
although he's smart and rich..not very tall..dark..or handsome.. lol.
eeeeeeee.
haha.
i saboed him through all the games we played.
i think he hates me.
to think i need to go over to bombay for a 3-day wedding next year.
gross.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.
haha.
but there's good food!!
so i dun mind.
my sis and my lil cousin under the strawberry umbrella

all the cousins and one nice aunt

bought my daddy a tie. and then paid for mandy's belt and mx's wallet for their dads too.
i became mummy sherni for 10 mins while in the cashier queue. ee. hahah.
can't wait for my new shirt to arrive! it's cmg tmr!! LOL.
i love my ice cream sessions with ANN.
it satisfies my cravings.
bought my guitar string finally.
can strum that wood thing after so long.
i'm finally mugging now.
praise Jesus..all those stuff i never understood..they are at long last sticking in my head!
i can memorise successfully!!
yay.
honor God and He will honor you!
((:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home