Wednesday, June 20, 2007

spring cleaning!(okay so it's not exactly spring..)

when Daddy gets a day off...or when he's on leave from camp..it just means 2 things:
1. spring cleaning
2. a family outing

so i distanced myself from the whole spring cleaning of the storeroom project..cos the dust gets to me. rash. or swollen eyes. or a bad throat. argh.

anyways...from all the unwanted and long-stored items... daddy found....

FUDGEPOT!! my lovely little hedgehog. ((:



to add to that..he picked out my long lost pri school eraser collection..LOLs. it looked so cute.

to think i was so free and fascinated by those little things....i think i had like 3 whole pencilcases full..but i gave the other 2 away to my budds..hahaha..still can't imagine i did such things. haha.

well then..behold..my eraser collection
(well 1/3 of it at least)..



and oh! the shirt i bought online...... it's like M-size...it's micro sized... LOL. so i gave it to my sis. haha. so much for online shopping. hahaha. nvm. i'm blessing my sis who needs stuff as much as i do. she looks nice in that colour anyway..haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home