Friday, August 11, 2006

rants for the day. pls dun bother reading. it's pure rubbish let loose.

WWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

why was there the sudden ache? or was it just my imgaination?
why were there the watery eyes? or was it just reflex actions?
why was the teacher crying instead of me? or was it just disinterest?
why was i so angry at THOSE HORRIBLE PEOPLE? or was it just me angry at myself?
why was i so disheartened? or was it just that ARGH voice speaking?

forget the ''why''s.

how do i continue? or do i never even continue ?
how do i plan? or never plan at all?

forget the ''how''s.

shall i stay the same?change?for better?or for worse?
will the end still stay the same?change?for better? or for worse?
_______________________________________________

now i'm lost. 6, 7 or 8? too late for a u-turn.
not too late for a right-turn. it may be the highway
but i'm sure not feeling my best...already at gear 5
cruising at last..and i don't think i'm prepared to go back to first

someone help me...no wait. it's my cross-road.
the brake's not working.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home