Wednesday, February 01, 2006

hais..

aahh...it's like the whole of this new yr weekend thing isn't really working out for me. been down with this silly stomach problem and a fever to accompany that. been puking disgusting bitter yellow liquid. hey, i haven't been eating rubbish and there's totally no reason why i should fall sick!! argh. my parents say, spiritual warfare. i agree to a certain extent. this battle has caused me 2 days lack of new year junk and a day spent at han wei's. so sad..mm.. :(( no fair.

i certainly don't deserve this. but anyway, ha. i haven't touched my hw..only done silly ss and a bit of a maths. been spending lots of time with my cousin who came to stay over for the whole hols. not exactly very wonderful for the fact that there's less privacy and she's always 'whatcha doing?' and i go..argh. nvm. but she'll be coming more often and to church too. anyways..back to scholl tmr. dun really like the feeling of it. but do i look like i have much of a choice??
Visit My Mail Stamp!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home